Supervisor, Service Locating
- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Leading- team of advanced scheduling agents, finding alternative solutions to meeting client needs.
- Training- developing team members to effectively work with in-network service providers, and leverage out of service network providers to meet client expectation and appropriate business outcomes.
- Communication- supporting agents, recruiters, and frontline teams with current successes, new processes, and areas of opportunity.
- Performance Analytics- review weekly metrics to ensure client satisfaction, financial results, and staffing requirements to meet current and future business needs.
50% of time will be focused on coaching and developing direct reports on solving advanced scheduling cases. This work would include team alignment, sharing best practices, and developing new processes.
- Participates in the development of short- and long-term goals and plans for his or her work group.
- Ensures employee understanding and coaching of cost, quality and coverage for goal attainment and job duties/descriptions.
- Directly supervises service support agents; coaching, scheduling, training, monitoring calls, and conducting performance reviews.
- Communicates approved policies and procedures to subordinates and ensures compliance.
- Recommends change to policies and procedures as necessary and may participate in the development and implementation of such changes.
- Reviews productivity reports, recognizing the what, how and why and coaches to maintain/improve metrics.
- Maintains records related to work group performance, attendance, expenditures, and so forth.
- Develops positive morale and team atmosphere to enhance employment experience of subordinates and positively impact retention rates.
- Assist with the development, implementation and administration of incentive/motivational programs.
20% training new hires and contingent workforce to meet client expectations.
- Assists in the development and implementation of inbound scripts, matrixes, and product description materials.
- Prepares/helps aid in the preparation of related reports.
- May conduct or participate in the analyses and resolution of operational problems.
20% Communications with peers (Conference calls, meetings, and systems improvement requirements).
10% Business analytics, identifying current training opportunities, performance management, and regional gaps in service coverage.Other duties as assigned Basic qualifications: High School Diploma or GED 3 + years Customer Service or Vendor Management experience in the Service Industries, to include: major appliances, consumer electronics, HVAC, lawn & garden, plumbing, electrical, fitness or large tools Preferred qualifications: Bachelors Degree 4+ years experience in one or more of the Service Industries, to include: major appliances, consumer electronics, HVAC, lawn & garden, plumbing, electrical, fitness or large tools
1+ years experience in a supervisory role in one or more of the Service Industries, to include: major appliances, consumer electronics, HVAC, lawn & garden, plumbing, electrical, fitness or large tools
Prior Warranty claims administration