Insurance Processor IV/Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Processing Team Lead provides direction, instruction and guidance to the team. He/she also performs audits, trains, keeps accurate inventory of the work and ensures work is distributed to all team members considering clients SLAs and available resources. Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor daily inventory.
- Training/developing/mentoring associates.
- Ensure that assigned reports are completed timely and accurately.
- Insure all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
- Research and provide feedback of the root cause on processing and quality issues.
- Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customers, clients and other agencies or resources to make appropriate determination of resolution.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- Demonstrates leadership skills and has ability to interact effectively with clients on more complex issues
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize to meet goals as demonstrated in previous position
- Experience in an office setting (preferably in a production environment).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make good decisions.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficiency with a computer is a must, testing required on intermediate office skills and alphanumeric data entry (6000 kph).
- Ability to be flexible with policy/procedure and assignment changes.
- High School Diploma/GED degree.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Insurance Experience a plus