IT Summer Intern
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is a diversified specialty property/casualty insurer with offices in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Hallmark markets, underwrites and services approximately half a billion dollars annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
Hallmark Financial Services is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated summer associate to work closely with our Information Technology team in Plano. The ideal candidate is currently pursuing a degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or other related field and possesses excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills. This is a full-time internship opportunity located in our Fort Worth, TX office.
During your time with Hallmark, you’ll have the opportunity to work on items including, but not limited to:
- Supporting the implementation of key IT and Operations related programs and projects
- Developing and documenting workflows
- Applications Development
- Quality Assurance Testing
QUALIFICATIONS [SKILLS & EXPERIENCE]
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in risk Information Systems, Software Engineering or other related fields.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week at our Fort Worth location
- Works well independently, but is also effective in collaborating and communicating with others across the organization
- The ideal candidate will have experience with the following: Access, SQL, VBA, Java.net, SharePoint, XML, Vizio