E&S Property Intern
- Career Level
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is a diversified specialty property/casualty insurer with offices in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Hallmark markets, underwrites and services approximately half a billion dollars annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
SUMMARY We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated student to join our Specialty Property team for the summer. The position will be based out of our Atlanta, GA office and will report directly to the President of our Property Lines division.
This role will provide the individual an opportunity to work directly with our Property team on multiple projects and initiatives over the summer. In this position, the individual will gain valuable exposure and hands on experience within our Underwriting and Catastrophe Modeling groups. Responsibilities and projects may include:
- Providing support in development of new products and services
- Development and maintenance of monthly reporting requirements
- Assistance in preparing account summaries, quotations and binders as appropriate
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (including EXCEL, Word and Outlook)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must be able to work well independently or in a team environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must be currently enrolled in a Risk Management/ Insurance Bachelor’s Degree program. Junior or Senior level preferred with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Apply for E&S Property Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly