High Value Product Manager
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to assume a leadership role as the High Value Property Product Manager.
The Product Manager is the key individual to position, analyze, and create or change assigned product(s) based on strategic and financial objectives. They ensure their products work with existing or new technology and work processes, as well as other business requirements. And they ‘own’ overall product performance, both financially and operationally, in support of achieving business unit objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures product performance meets or exceeds financial and other business objectives, including: loss experience, underwriting margin, production and retention, book profiles, etc. Identifies trends, problems, and opportunities. Develops strategies and tactics for improvement, and ensures other business units implement/address their respective actions.
- Dually collaborates with while providing product leadership to Underwriting, Marketing, Claims and Actuarial departments to improve product and/or company performance by gathering market intelligence.
- Utilizes established performance reports and develops others ad hoc as needed to define and drive necessary product and process changes, including coordination and communication with other departments and colleagues.
- Proactively identifies profitable and unprofitable book segments, including at the agency, coverage, and state level, developing and ensuring implementation of actions plans as agreed.
- Analyzes claims for issues and trends, including communication and coordination of supporting action involving underwriting, product, or pricing adjustments. Closely monitors frequency, severity, pure premium and large loss impacts. Recommendation can include changes to guidelines, DNQ, business rules, coverage options, rate levels, rate factors, exposure management, vendor products, etc.
- Develops relationships with key agents in order to grasp the agent and consumer’s perspective.
May manage 1-3 Assistant Product Managers, Analyst or other Product resources.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.