Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Field Marketing Representative who seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build and deepen relationships with agency partners through regular office visits or via telephone and electronic communication, with appropriate follow-up to reinforce key messages.
- Appoint new agents to enhance existing distribution channels.
- Develop recommendations and effectively communicate termination decisions, as necessary.
- Deliver value-added agent training on company products, processing systems, underwriting criteria, and marketing strategies.
- Analyze market trends and competitor data, within assigned territories, and recommend strategies to maximize profitable agency growth.
- Act as Company representative who expands the brand through every agent interaction, including trade show attendance and industry events.
- Develop marketing strategies, implement campaigns, and monitor results to support increased brand awareness and profitable growth objectives.
- Highly-effective organizational skills to facilitate efficient appointment scheduling and call timing, trip routing when traveling, and timely follow up to agency meetings.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess or be willing to obtain a (20-40) or (2-20) Florida Agent License. CPCU or CIC and other industry training preferred.
- NOTE: Territory covering Indian River down to Miami-Dade and over to Highlands through Hendry
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.