Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to assume a leadership role in its commercial lines claims department. As Manager of Commercial Claims, you will be charged with developing and managing dedicated claims support for the company’s growing commercial lines business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Experience with commercial property claims focused in the southeast region.
- Experience establishing a catastrophe response plan and managing a claims unit through a catastrophe event.
- Knowledge of current industry trends in the areas of regulatory changes, emerging technologies and best practices companies are using to improve settlement outcomes.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, in a fast paced work environment and adapt well to changes.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to present information in an appropriate manner to various groups that include executive management, peers, subordinates and customers.
- An unwavering passion to provide excellent customer service to the company’s insureds and agency partners.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and plan ahead in an organized fashion.
- Ability to forecast obstacles and adjust plan accordingly.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends during an event.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional education combined with a minimum of 5 years commercial claims management experience.
At Tower Hill we value hard work, innovation, and superior customer service above all else and we know that it is our job to reward that hard work. When you join our team you can expect:
- A competitive starting salary with annual merit reviews and possible increases and bonus opportunities.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance, as well as Health Savings Accounts.
- Business casual dress.
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.