A growing A-rated insurance carrier is seeking an experienced, Catastrophe Claims Manager to run CAT operations in the south east. This candidate will work out of the Gainesville, FL. This candidate will create and maintain relationships with IA firms, negotiate contracts and rates, establish CAT plans for the coming years, and ensure that current partners can meet future needs for field and desk adjusters.
College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid time management skills and organizational ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Active FL Adjuster's License ( other state licenses would be a plus)
- Knowledge of Symbility would be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience adjusting homeowner's claims.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing catastrophe plans.