Growing insurance carrier in need of multiple entry level Inside Sales Representative. Environment is enthusiastic and you will engage with people throughout the day. Tremendous opportunity for growth and responsibility for candidates with an interest in Sales and Marketing.
Essential Job Results
- Communicate regularly with company managers and propose company strategies to generate growth.
- Maintain existing relationships and drive new business
- Drive sales campaigns via phone and email
- Increase sales through prospecting for new potential customers and following up on leads
- High School diploma, Degree preferred but not required
- Active P&C License preferred, but not required (Gainsco will provide training and licensing if needed).
- 1-2 years of customer service call center experience is preferred
- 1-2 years of sales experience and/or insurance agency sales experience is preferred
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Sr. Management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Flexibility to accommodate varying work hours and ability to change work schedule if/as needed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Software: Computer, e-sign Live, MS windows suite, any CRM software, Adobe preferred
- Decision Making: Develops options by which work can be accomplished; sets priorities and standards of performance.
- Interpersonal Communication: Interacts with customers over the phone