Insurance Loss Control Consultant - Construction
ISC is looking for a dedicated Construction Loss Control Consultant to provide service to large construction projects and wrap-up programs in the New York City Metro area. This is a multi-year position and will involve working directly with only one Insurance Carrier.
The Consultant should have a minimum of 5 years prior insurance carrier construction loss control experience with strong skills in WC, GL, Products/Completed Ops and Commercial Auto lines of coverage.
The primary responsibilities include conducting risk assessments at project sites, determining major exposures and controls, determining loss trends, evaluating risk management and safety programs, developing risk improvement recommendations, providing training and determining service needs.
- Insurance Industry Construction Loss Control experience conducting casualty risk assessments and reports.
- A thorough understanding of workers compensation, general liability, products/completed operations liability and commercial auto coverages.
- Preparation of written reports and development of risk improvement recommendations.
- Ability to complete reports in Word based formats.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and writing skills.
In addition to above requirements, preferred candidates would also have one, or more of the following:
- Authorized Outreach Trainer – OSHA 500
Insurance Safety Consultants (ISC) is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry. ISC conducts loss control surveys for various lines of coverage inclusive of workers compensation, general liability, product liability, completed operations liability, professional liability, commercial auto, property, and various inland marine lines of coverage. ISC also offers Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic, and DOT Audit Services.
For more information about ISC, please visit our website at www.isconsultinglc.com.