- Career Level
- Not Specified
We currently have an opportunity for an Accounting Technician to join our team in Morristown, NJ. The Accounting Technician is responsible for the processing of Direct Bill cash applications, and will utilize various systems to ensure accurate processing of all transactions into the corporate systems. Knowledge of billing system and processes is required to ensure resolution of complex discrepancies.
1. Communicate daily with internal and external customers to resolve complex discrepancies.
2. Ensure accurate and timely service in accordance with established team standards.
3. Responsible to monitor and pursue collection of outstanding premium.
4. Ensure accounts are current with payments and monthly reports.
5. Review and balance monthly reports to confirm they are in balance prior to processing endorsements via system.
6. Utilize multiple systems for timely and accurate applications of processing endorsements.
7. Multi-task and meet deadlines for monthly closings.
Demonstrated proficiency with computer software including current Microsoft Applications, and other data entry applications. Must have strong problem-solving, decision making, and organizational skills, as well as good communication skills. Must be able to work independently and under strict timelines. Is required to work in a team environment and motivate others.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma required. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of related finance or accounting experience involving: billing and collection services.