Claims Adjuster - Automobile
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our office in Mesa has the following position available in the Claims Department.
Automobile Claims Adjuster
This position will handle and process auto claims involving bodily injury, property damage, uninsured motorist, comprehensive, collision, and med pay. Responsibilities include the investigation and determination of coverage, damages and liability in the non-standard auto market.
- 2 years experience handling automobile bodily injury claims
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and desk management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English)a plus
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Days annually
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Automobile
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly