HR Learning Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Enterprise Learning Team is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing enterprise-wide Learning processes and programs. The team also integrates Learning practices with initiatives that support Leadership Development, Talent Management, and other enterprise Learning programs. The team leads the enterprise in all aspects of Learning processes, policies, communications and learning technologies. Through collaboration and consulting with Talent and Leadership Effectiveness team members, business unit clients, HR Business Partners, and other HR resources, the Enterprise Learning team is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing strategic enterprise learning solutions that are aligned with business unit strategies and enterprise-wide talent objectives.
The Learning Analyst is responsible for assisting in the delivery of a broad scope of learning initiatives to internal clients by applying professional judgment, knowledge, experience and a broad perspective. The individual participates as a member of a team to assist with the development, implementation, and delivery of routine and innovative solutions that support the enterprise learning process. Key responsibilities include executing campus, internship, Technology Leadership Development and conference events ensuring alignment with strategic business direction, supporting the development of communications and branding, partnering with external vendors, and other tasks associated with the delivery of Early Career Development Programs.
- Early Career Development Programs
- Assists and provides direct support in the planning of Early Career Development Programs four core programs: University Partnerships, Internships, Technology Leadership Development Program and Conferences.
- Building and cementing collaborative relationships with our partner universities staff and student communities.
- Investigating investment and research opportunities of interest to Allstate Technology and Strategic Ventures.
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding of summer and/or part-time interns
- Create onboarding materials specific for the location of work
- Ensure understanding of internal and external business unit strategies and priorities
- Partnering with Talent Acquistion to identify top tier talent for full-time including Technology Leadership Development Program and internship recruitment.
- Seeking novel/innovative avenues for student engagement through projects, sponsorship, challenges, guest lecturing etc.
- Coordinating events both onsite at Allstate and our partner university locations.
- Assist with conference and diversity events
- Build relationships with a broad range of stakeholder groups to provide on-going consultation; Actively works with business partners, client services, HR Areas of Responsibilities (AORs) and other cross-functional teams to ensure that learning practices are understood and supported consistently within the learning offerings
- Actively participate in the delivery of core Talent & Leadership Effectiveness initiatives; Work with clients to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of client business initiatives
- Hiring needs
- Intern 12 week plans
- Technology Leadership Rotations
- Measures of success & hiring metrics
- Education: Bachelors Degree Information Technology, HR, or related field is required
- 1-2 years of equivalent experience, with demonstrated success in a position in the area of Educational/Learning Technology
- 1-2 years of equivalent experience working as a system or business analyst strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software and knowledge of SAP
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Basic project management skills
- Basic IT technical skills
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Flexibility and capability to perform in ambiguous situations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.