Risk Management - P & C - Salt Lake City, UT
Prime Insurance, a growing nationwide property & casualty company, with offices in Salt Lake City and Chicago, is seeking high quality professionals with strong skill sets and experience for their various departments. The company offers well above market benefits and salary to well qualified, committed candidates.
Provides support for the Risk Management department by performing reviews of policies and operations for our current clients. Ensures pleasant and useful interactions with clients and brokers and ensures customers have access to effective risk management tools and knowledge. The Company provides service to policyholders in all 50 states and territories. This position requires exceptional professionalism, good time management and organizational skills, a positive attitude, and effective communication skills.
- Perform safety and policy reviews for insured parties.
- Infrequent onsite inspections of insured operations
- Developing a partnership and team relationship with our clients and internal departments
- Communicating via professional correspondence to our clients.
- Previous insurance industry experience and terminology knowledge preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in high level customer service and/or administrative support
- College degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Strong computer skills (Including Microsoft Office Suite)
- Fluent Spanish language skills strongly desired.
- A robust benefits plan that far exceeds the standard plans found in many other companies.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee compensation designed to reward skill, effort and encourage growth.
- Open door executive management policy that allows employees access to top management and mentor-ship.
- Ongoing internal training and development of skills - we prefer to promote our next generation of leaders from within.