As a Temp Information Security Engineer (6+ months) at the ICW Group, you will participate in the design, development, and engineering of a wide variety of on premise and cloud-based security solutions to close any security gaps. This individual will work with cross-functional teams to engineer security solutions and integrate them with existing infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as information security technical expert throughout all stages of the acquisition, systems engineering, and maintenance processes and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that system design and implementation are consistent with Security Policy, Standards and technical security requirements.
- Implementation of SDLC (secure development) practices in the enterprise.
- Development experience with SDLC or other secure development methodology.
- Conduct security focused code review.
- Translate technical requirements into programs.
- Development experience with MuleSoft, Java, ASP.Net.
- Bachelors degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science or a related field.
- Five (5+) years of direct IT or Information Security experience; preferred having SANS GIAC certification, CISSP-ISSEP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA or CCNP certification.
- Experience in system architecture, security engineering with emphasis in information security and working knowledge of risk assessment, risk mitigation and security best practice principals.
- Experience or knowledge of both cloud and on-prem security models and experience working in heavily SaaS-based application integrations
- Proven experience and deep understanding of MS operating systems, MS Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Experienced in a variety of information security standards, governance, risk, and compliance methods including PCI, ISO 27001\27002 or NIST 800-53 standards.
- Experience utilizing static analysis tools such as Veracode, HP Fortify or WhiteHat in code review in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, WCF and Java.