Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Working closely with the Compensation team, our Operations Analyst is charged with the analysis of varying sets of HR data and the impact on recruitment, retention, and engagement of employees. Working independently, the position also
* Development and maintenance of HR dashboards and reports.
* Supports HRIS team.
* Assists in multiple projects and initiatives in all HR departments including Recruitment, Employee Relations, and Compensation.
* 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
* 2 years progressive experience in business operations, business administration, or finance preferred. Advanced skills in Excel and Access required.
* Prior experience using Tableau preferred.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE