Business Center Representative
- Career Level
- Not Specified
CopperPoint Insurance Companies is actively searching for a Business Center Representative to join our Business Center team. The Business Center partners with appointed agents as well as working directly with commercial clients to provide sales and services. As a Business Center Representative, you will interact with policyholders and agents daily providing best in class coverage, counseling and service that enables them to have peace of mind for their employees and their business.Responsibilities
- Analyze workers compensation accounts to make sound decisions based on individual risk characteristics, exposure analysis, hazard recognition and controls.
- Responds to customer service inquiries related to renewal and service activities requiring extensive client contact
- Recommend pricing for businesses per company underwriting and pricing guidelines.
- Communicates with agency personnel on underwriting issues including the extension of coverage, declinations, cancellations, exposure concerns and loss control survey results.
- Make all policy changes within a book of business, which may include ownership changes, address changes, work location changes, business operation changes, cancellation requests, review for acceptance of sole proprietor waivers, independent contractors and rejecters, etc. and make determination if an endorsement is warranted.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Insurance Industry
P & C license is required
About CopperPoint Insurance Companies
- Rated A- "Excellent" by A.M. Best, is the state's premier provider of workers compensation insurance.
- CopperPoint has begun to offer other additional commercial insurance products as well as offering workers compensation insurance in other Western states.
- Promotes a culture of workplace safety statewide via partnerships and training.
- In 2017, CopperPoint employees reported more than 5,500 hours of volunteer time
- Is a four-time winner, Best Places to Work. CopperPoint is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. CopperPoint maintains a drug-free workplace.