- Career Level
- Not Specified
There is an excellent opportunity at CopperPoint Insurance Companies for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide direct administrative support to the C-Suite executives, on a broad range of tasks. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and exercise intelligent judgment with little supervision while exercising a high degree of confidentiality. Candidate must possess the ability to adapt to varying demands with a high level of performance. This position will be a Temp to Hire position.
The successful candidate will be one who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced roll up your sleeves, team focused environment while managing with precision the most intricate of details. Intuitiveness, maturity, tact, critical thinking, and professionalism are crucial to being successful working within the companys high energy executive team environment. The successful candidate must also be comfortable interfacing with high profile business stakeholders such as the executive team and board of directors, business partners, and the broader leadership team, always maintaining the highest level of tact, poise and confidentiality. The EA will interface well with all levels and departments of the company and its clients and partners, and will always represent the executives in a highly professional and positive manner.Responsibilities
Understand organizational structure and strategic objectives, cascading key messages Research and develop documents and presentations to prepare the executives for meetings Anticipate, monitor, and organize schedules according to priorities of C-Suite executives Actively manage and prioritize calendar of appointments, plan internal and external meetings and conference calls, book and maintain travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements for executives Create and distribute professional correspondence in traditional, electronic, and social format Correspond on behalf of the executives with partners, board members, clients, and colleagues as directed Serve as liaison to representatives to the board of directors, handle logistics and presentation elements for meetings Arrange international and domestic travel Prepare expense reports and reconcile corporate credit cardQualifications
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment, work independently with minimal supervision, take on multiple tasks, shift priorities quickly, prioritize and achieve timely and thorough completion of assignments. Ability to coordinate the input of others in these circumstances.
A sense of urgency, demonstrated experience working at the board level, working beyond the normal work day. Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to form and maintain effective working relationships. Must be a team player and assist other EAs when the need arises as well as share information. Willingness to provide support to other projects or sectors of the company. Strong planning and organizational skills and key attention to details; demonstrated track record of project management. High level of emotional maturity and professionalism. Ability to work in a discreet manner. Maintaining privacy and confidentiality is a must. Well-developed and effective written and verbal communication skills, with excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and format. Exceptional computer skills including intermediate or higher-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and other business applications. Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements. Prior experience working with financial information is a plus.
About CopperPoint Insurance Companies:
- Rated A- "Excellent" by A.M. Best, is the state's premier provider of workers compensation insurance
- CopperPoint has begun to offer other additional commercial insurance products as well as offering workers compensation insurance in other Western states
- Promotes a culture of workplace safety statewide via partnerships and training
- In 2017, CopperPoint employees reported more than 5,500 hours of volunteer time
- Is a four-time winner, Best Places to WorkCopperPoint is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. CopperPoint maintains a drug-free workplace.