Risk Control and Cyber Security Specialist
Join a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions as an Information Technology professional for a unique role in Ohio. This opportunity offers the ability to work remotely at home in Ohio.
The Cyber Security and Risk Control Specialist functions as an Information Technology Loss Control Specialist:
- Providing system evaluations and consultative services
- Conducting on-site evaluations, internal control risk assessments, and related consultations
Experiences, interests and abilities we seek:
- Minimum of 5 years technology related experience with at least 2 years systems auditing or consulting experience.
- Experience in risk assessment, analysis, solutions management and progress measurement.
- Knowledge of current systems and technological developments/trends used by government entities.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding the protection and retention of information.
- Strong presentation skills.
**This opportunity offers a comprehensive benefits package.