Premium Auditor - Workers Compensation & General Liability - Wichita, KS
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
THE AUDIT STORE, INC. HAS AN OPENING FOR AN AUDITOR DOMICILED IN THE WICHITA or SALINA, KS AREA TO CONDUCT PHYSICAL AUDITS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTHEAST KANSAS.
The Audit Store has been providing premium physical audit services for the insurance industry since 2005 in the states of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and southern Illinois. The Audit Store also provides hybrid/virtual and phone audit services on a nationwide basis.
Experience and Skills:
- We are seeking an auditor with two to five years of premium audit experience, conducting workers compensation, general liability and garage liability premium insurance audits.
- Premium Auditor applicants must be organized, detail oriented and self motivated
- Premium Auditor must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills are a must for the Premium Auditor role.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay provided.
- Health Insurance benefits are available.
- Work independently from your home, reporting to the corporate office in Overland Park, KS.
Apply for Premium Auditor - Workers Compensation & General Liability - Wichita, KS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly