HR Talent Acquisition Sourcing Sr Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Senior Sourcing Consultant I is responsible for developing, executing, and completing complex sourcing assignments. The role will be instrumental in working with recruiters and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies for requisitions and for future external successor pipelining of talent. The Senior Sourcing Consultant will be grounded in the internal business strategy and talent plan, and build and leverage their knowledge on the external market to shape sourcing strategies to build sustainable active and passive talent pipelines.
The Senior Sourcing Consultant I will leverage various data sources on the external labor market, candidate motivators, and sources of talent and leads to identify, engage, and pre-qualify candidates for current and future openings. The role will be instrumental building talent pipelines and should have expert knowledge in developing, nurturing, and converting pipelined candidates into engaged and excited applicants.
The accountabilities includes industry research, competitive intelligence, internet forums, LinkedIn campaigns, social media, cold calling and building networks to ensure that theres a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates. The accountabilities may also include database mining, internet searches, resume searching, and prescreening targeted potential candidates.
- Collaborate with of key stakeholders at various levels where skills in rapport building, influencing, and winning the support and partnership of others will come in handy.
- Expert knowledge on search methodologies and tactics, building a sourcing strategy, and use both traditional and non-traditional sources to identify and engage with a diverse pool of talent
- Bring a candidate centric approach to sourcing and engaging candidates
- Leverage creative thinking and growth oriented mindset to solve for some of our biggest recruiting challenges
- Leverages creative and candidate centric messaging and tactics to drive higher engagement and response rates
- Play a critical role in helping us build a diverse workforce by leveraging diversity focused resources and sourcing tactics to increase the diversity of our pipeline
- Develop strong partnerships with recruiters and hiring managers inform them on external market trends and opportunities, and stay connected and aware of current and future talent needs
- Consult on practices that optimize our resources, drives better results, and delivers an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Leverage data to inform sourcing strategies and make decisions, this includes ensuring the integrity of the data we are accountable for providing
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-6 years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter or sourcer required; executive search experience preferred
- Previous background in sourcing and proactive pipelining required
- Expert knowledge in search fundamentals (Boolean, x-ray, etc.), sourcing best practice, technologies, and resources required
- Experience in sourcing and/or recruiting in a corporate environment preferred
- Experience coaching and leading others preferred
- Experience in managing self and others in navigating through competing priorities preferred
- Experience building, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with both internal and external customers required
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using candidate relationship management (CRM) and/or applicant tracking systems(ATS)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.