Regional Marketing Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Regional Marketing Agency Field Support partners with Allstate Exclusive Agencies to help them grow their business and improve customer loyalty through strategic local marketing planning strategies and programs. Through this partnership we strengthen our corporate purpose to help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life's uncertainties and to prepare them for the future.
A Field Senior Analyst supports business growth and improved customer loyalty at the local level with fact based analysis to advise and make recommendations on marketing program implementation and agency education. The FSA applies professional judgment, knowledge and experience to provide campaign production & process support, for nationalized and local programs for the region.
- Assist with development of detailed regional project plans, timelines and measurements
- Provide budget and expense details for assigned Marketing/Customer Experience projects and initiatives
- Measure and report marketing campaign measurements and results
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analytical requests including pulling regular reports monthly and analyzing the data to show progress toward a regional and/or department goal (e.g., Marketing Blueprint activation and utilization, Executive Advantage funds invested by tactic, Direct Mail campaign results, etc.)
- Partner with HO Marketing teams to deliver programs on time and in accordance with budget
- Lead and manage vendors through the campaign process; verifying through reports and documentation
- Participate in the preparation of project plans in order to identify key processes and critical dates
- Strictly adhere to local program budget
- Assist the Regional Associate Marketing Manager in the expense tracking and budget forecasting
- Track assigned projects and create weekly/monthly reports
- Assist in the analysis of local project results and identify opportunities for improvement in work processes, program results, or agency engagement
- Bachelor's degree with marketing concentration preferred
- 1+ years of Marketing or related business experience
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Intermediate Marketing/Customer Experience knowledge
- Beginning/ Intermediate insurance industry knowledge
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate communication skills
- Beginner meeting facilitation skills
- Beginner presentation development & delivery skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Keen attention to detail and ability to adapt & learn new tools
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.