Sr. Customer Service Representative
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Business Insurance (ABI) is currently hiring Senior Contact Center Representatives to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The Senior Contact Center Rep is a licensed individual who will answer complex customer inquiries and resolve complex service concerns in order to support customers. Service to customers will include inbound/outbound calls and internal call transfers for cross-sales and up-sales, mail or fax transactions.
- Resolve complex questions/issues and refer other inquiries to appropriate areas as needed.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of specific company products in order to portray confidence and credibility to customers and assume ownership.
- Proactively identify and act on cross-selling opportunities in order to increase household penetration and improve customer retention, applying effective selling and influencing techniques.
- Accuracy in processing changes to customer policies which require an agent's license.
- Answer customer inquiries that require an agent's license on coverage, limits and deductibles, and review customer policies, discuss options and update customer policy records.
- Pre-screen for new business during routine customer calls.
- Develop a subject matter expertise and remain current on new marketing campaigns in order to respond appropriately to marketing related inquiries.
- Licensing Training (Hired without P&C License): April 6, 2018
- Start Date (Hired with P&C License): April 16, 2018
- Training Schedule: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday (8 weeks)
- Work Schedule: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Bilinguals (English/Spanish) Encouraged to Apply
- Salary: $35,360 yearly
- Benefits start day one!!
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma required; Bachelors degree a plus
- Property and casualty (P&C) license preferred
- Commercial experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Intermediate MS office Skills
- Internet proficiency required
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills are a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.