Workforce Insights Associate Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Workforce Insights Centralized Reporting Team provides data solutions and analytic consulting to drive evidence-based talent decisions and enable Human Resources (HR) to be strategic partners to the business.
The Workforce Insights Associate Manager is responsible for leading a team of reporting consultants while overseeing the creation and production of human capital dashboards, forecasting tools, and ad hoc dashboards. This position serves as a strategic consultant on projects where subject matter expertise in measurement/assessment design and statistical analysis is required. The position is responsible for team development, executing on the Workforce Insights Teams vision and strategy, and supporting HR through analytic consulting.
- Provides leadership and development for a small team of consultants
- Leads dashboard development projects
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of operational reporting solutions (i.e., monthly, quarterly scheduled reporting)
- Serves as an expert consultant to HR on measurement/assessment design and data analysis
- Analyzes data using basic statistical methods (e.g., highlighting trends in data, correlation, t-test, regression, forecasting)
- Advises HR in using data to inform decisions or tell evidence based stories
- Creates executive presentations, white papers, and other materials to deliver talent management insights to clients
- Is an optimistic, hard-working, collaborative, and collegial team-player!
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field is required; Masters degree in a field such as Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Social/Cognitive Psychology, Marketing, Sociology, Economics or Finance is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and business expertise
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Intermediate consulting and client management skills
- Strength in understanding statistical approaches (e.g., trends in data, correlation, t-test, regression) and interpreting results
- Prior experience conducting organizational research
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proven ability to communicate complex information clearly and logically to a variety of audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Deals effectively with ambiguity, change, and adapts appropriately to a range of situations
- Displays strong self-awareness, collaboration and empathy. Ability to motivate, encourage, influence and empower others
- Proficiency in statistical programs (e.g., SPSS, R) is preferred
- Previous experience with Tableau is preferred
- Previous experience in HR is preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.