Workforce Planning Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Central Command Center Scheduling Team is accountable for numerous call center workforce management activities related to forecasting, staff planning, scheduling and tracking. The Central Command Center Operation is 24x7x365.
The Scheduling Assoc Manager provides accurate forecasts and staffing models at a business level for an integrated call network across global locations in support of optimized customer experience. The Assoc Manager fully supports service level agreements across various clients, products, and programs.
- Provides accurate volume forecasting models at 30, 60, 90, 180, and 365 day intervals based upon business momentum and reflect anticipated volume fluctuations. This includes a global and site appropriate forecast model including assessment of business capacity and training needs, and making recommendations to ensure an overall optimized environment.
- Must accommodate varying servicing models based upon client specification, call type, and technology suite
- Secures proper staffing globally and at site/client levels through ongoing and interactive communication
- Provides analysis and thought leadership around call and cost optimization with focus on technology based solutions
- Meets or exceeds all financial targets, e.g., cost per minute
- Key contributor to the business continuity plan ensure operational redundancy exists on an ongoing basis in support of client and business needs
- In conjunction with business, supports conduct periodic testing in order to ensure ready state implementation as needed. This activity includes planning for seasonal call volume shifts, site outages, and natural disaster occurrences.
- Provides strategic recommendation to business regarding contact optimization including call structure, delivery channel, technology-based optimization, etc.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting to internal and external clients. Meets client based reporting needs as specified.
- Integrate new capacity planning models to support new business and/or activities
- Responsible for producing and delivering detailed Operational financial plans (as related Operational inputs to the plan) to in partnership with the Operations Performance team
Develops staff, including career planning and succession planning.
- 5-7 years call center management experience in a large (+ 1MM annual contacts) environment and the ability to demonstrate core skills in planning and forecasting delivery.
- Strong skill set in forecasting application(s) such as Verint, or eWorkforce Management.
- Working knowledge of Avaya CMS/CentreVu and Business Objects desired.
- Ability to execute multiple priorities in a diversified growth based business model.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective leadership and influencing skills.
- Experience in service delivery through an outsourced/globally sourced business solution.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.