Senior IT Recruiter
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Technical Recruiters are responsible for full-cycle sourcing, recruiting and hiring of technical talent for Allstate. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop numerous relationships with executives and hiring leaders and gain in-depth knowledge of your aligned IT clients. Providing talent consultation, industry benchmarking and competitive information are all critical to better understanding and executing on your clients talent needs. Consultation and influence are critical skill sets needed in order to be successful. Our recruiting professionals are dedicated to the highest standards of service and excellence.
Primary accountabilities are but not limited to:
- Collaborate and consult with the business to identify job requirements and develop an effective position profile, candidate specs, and sourcing strategy that effectively market the opportunity
- Develop dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, candidates and HR business partners in order to find the best talent for Allstate IT
- Manage, prioritize and close searches in a metrics driven environment
- Assess candidates and generate a pipeline for a variety of concurrent technology searches using a diverse set of sourcing tools and techniques that attract top talent
- Design business reports to capture key staffing metrics (such as: statistical/operational reports, cycle time to fill jobs, candidate flow, pipeline management and candidate quality)
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in recruiting and sourcing
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred, or related experience
- 3+ years experience of consultative full cycle recruiting experience required; IT or technical recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Proven relationship builder with a successful track record of consultation to clients and candidates
- Proven proficiency with a diverse sourcing toolkit
- Proven proficiency with current recruiting technologies
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including the ability to offer innovative and creative solutions to recruiting challenges
- Accountable and independent, as well as collaborative, fostering a cohesive team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in a variety of settings across all organizational levels
- Proven organizational and time management in order to work independently on a variety of concurrent projects in a time sensitive environment
- Act as a Talent Acquisition subject matter expert and resource for colleagues and peers
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.