Arity - Associate Product Manager - Shared Mobility Insurance
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each drivers likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value.
Dont miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
As an Associate Product Manager for Shared Mobility Insurance, you will join an ambitious team that is seeking ways to harness Arity analytics to help ride share, car share, subscription, peer to peer, and shared-autonomous platforms solve commercial insurance challenges. You will have a charter to identify and define market pain points, ultimately being responsible for delivering the data and services that bridge the gap between Shared Mobility and Insurance entities. This includes gaining empathy for players within the ecosystem, managing strategic product relationships, and executing on your product strategy.
- Create, drive and execute a strategy to approach the biggest problems with Shared Mobility Insurance.
- Engage in hypothesis generation and discovery/test & learn activities to learn more about your customers and partners, validate assumptions, and determine product investments.
- Use metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform overall product strategy.
- Manage a product backlog, create effective user stories and provide timely stakeholder updates on development iterations.
- Ensure the successful execution of agile rituals to support highly iterative development and learning loops.
- Contribute to our learning culture by coaching and/or mentoring members of the cross-functional organization.
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers to develop and execute internal & external communications related to your product and/or portfolio.
- Establish relationships with external and internal entities to accomplish your vision.
- 1-3 years relevant product management experience, preferably in InsurTech
- 3-5 years relevant new product, service or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Clear passion for the challenges in the shared mobility and insurance space
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to tackle big, undefined problems and to pursue new, sometimes undefined markets
- Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems & to address with innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a broad range of stakeholders
- Understanding of and experience working in a KPI-driven environment using Agile/lean development methods
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in business, economics, or computer science
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.