Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.Together, we make a difference. Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative - Mobile Claims Field Unit,
you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Associate within our Claims department you will:
- Mobile Claims Representative handling bodily injury claims.
- The primary functions are to conduct field investigations to determine liability and damages as appropriate.
- Communicates face to face with individuals including insureds and claimants.
- Evaluates and determines claim value, with efforts to negotiate settlement within 30 day time frame.
- Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service Best Practices.
- Identify and obtain statements from insureds, claimants and witnesses.
- Valid California driver's license ad good driving record.
QualificationsWhat you bring:
What's in it for me?
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) desired.
- Experience servicing claims of the highest complexity required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-related software preferred.
- Advanced understanding of insurance principles necessary.
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills among peers required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE