The Road to Success Starts Here!
AAA Texas has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Membership Sales Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- No overhead expenses
- Company laptop and Smartphone are provided
- Mileage reimbursement
- Sales awards & Incentives including all expenses paid trips
- Earning potential at $60K annually with no caps on commissions
Your success will require you to develop and execute business plans while coordinating events and presentations with eligible businesses and organizations within an assigned territory.
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Assume responsibility for achieving sales growth
- Meeting and exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
- Effectively communicate information to members, supervisory and executive management
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
- Must be able to work from home or in the field
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Must have a valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 20%
- Must ocasionally be physically able to lift and or move more than 25lbs
- Must have excellent professional presentation skills
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass a hair follicle Drug Screen
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE