Commercial Insurance Sales Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ rated company, is rapidly expanding our footprint throughout the US. We are currently searching for a sales professional who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and provide solid customer service, then our team might be right for you!
The Commercial Insurance Sales Associate will work in a captive agency and focus primarily on sales and servicing of commercial coverages to small businesses across the nation who express interest in coverage from Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies. Some highlights of the position are:
- Business 2 business sales, no traveling!
- No Cold Calling! Internet based selling.
- Paid training! We will give you time and resources to become a licensed agent.
- Excellent working hours.
- Were closed all major holidays.
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- We offer opportunities to advance your career!
- Outbound sales calls to businesses that showed interest in our products online.
- Field inbound sales calls from interested prospects.
- Maintain detailed, accurate records of all sales communication on agency software.
- Provide customer-centric service to all agency clients.
- Provide accurate, appropriate answers to client questions regarding coverages, pricing, and insurance options.
- Bachelors degree in business; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass P&C license exam within 30 days of employment.
- Proficient use of a computer
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, the Berkshire Hathaway Group, we are aggressively expanding and searching for dedicated employees to fill a variety of positions at our home office in Wilkes-Barre, PA, and at our various field offices across the country.
Our track record is also an impressive one, reflecting consistent increases in our sales (+150% over the past four years) with profitability margins far better than the industry average.
Backed by our ultimate parent, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance nationwide which creates opportunities for our staff!