Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
The Client Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the day-to-day service needs of the client by performing a variety of technical assignments and administrative duties. These duties include maintaining computer files, analyzing insurance contracts, marketing, insurance plan design, negotiation of costs for products and services, coordination of claims, loss control, accounting and audit services and research and analysis in various areas as needed.
We will rely on the Client Account Manager to foster client satisfaction by helping to establish realistic client expectations, seeking client input, and meeting service commitments on many time sensitive tasks in a professional and punctual manner.
- Help clients understand their insurance policies/coverages and determine their individual service needs
- Analyze contracts for certificates of insurance, issue certificates and binders
- Review for accuracy all policies, changes/endorsements, audits and other documents
- Prepare proposals, graphs and service plans for clients
- Answer client and carrier questions with day-to-day email, phone, fax and mail requests in areas of policies, endorsements, audits, and accounting/billing, coordination of claims/loss control services
- Prepare all necessary applications and data for a complete submission to underwriters
- Address policy change requests by processing endorsements
- Duties are done independently or in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Property & Casualty License
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent with one (1) year of experience in the field of Property and Casualty insurance
- Or high school diploma with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience in the field of commercial insurance, other combination of work and/or education will be considered
- Solid knowledge and understanding of property and casualty coverage, current legislation, rules, laws, and other regulations
- Familiarity with contracts and their provisions
- Fluent with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- AMS360 experience or skills to learn software program at an accelerated ability
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
We offer a wide range of benefits including, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, plus much more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Client Account Manager - Bend, OR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly