Help Desk Analyst I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Keenan & Associates is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century.
We currently have an exciting, career opportunity for someone to work in a Desktop Support Specialist role in our Torrance Corporate office. The successful candidate will be tasked with the installation and maintain computer equipment and providing technical support for employees and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle requests and support calls through the Service Desk
- Provide technical assistance to employees and clients
- Configure Workstations and Laptop for deployment
- Work with vendors and partners as needed in troubleshooting and support
- Active Directory User Account Administration
- Smart Phone email Configurations Active Sync/iPhone
- Basic troubleshooting and support of VOIP phone systems
- Network administration – Working with Network engineer team on configuring, supporting , maintaining and troubleshoot Servers Connectivity E-mail Network applications Backups/Restores Security Network devices Printing LAN/WAN Performance Remote access Internet access Operability of all components within the network
- Maintain equipment checkout log and availability
- Maintain home office/remote user equipment records
- Research, test, learn and support new technology as needed to provide support
- Travel to branch offices to perform any of the above
- All other duties as assigned
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years operations support experience.
- Able to travel when needed.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be well organized and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Flexibility in job related areas.
Keenan provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage teamwork and employee initiative - people working together is what makes Keenan a success. We invite you to share in the commitment of preserving our warm tradition, reputation and dedication to our clients. After all…What you do makes a difference!
Keenan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Keenan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply for Help Desk Analyst I
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly