Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a part-time Customer Service Specialist III opportunity available at the Butler, PA AAA Branch Office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
The business hours at the Butler office are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm, and Saturday 9:00am - 12:30pm. Interested applicants must be available 3 weekdays and Saturday.
The hourly pay rate is $11.55-$12.32 per hour, based on experience, plus opportunities to earn more through sales incentive programs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers, determine their needs and provide legendary service;
- Provide DMV license, registration and notary services;
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!) for multiple AAA products and services such as AAA Visa® Rewards credit cards and TravelMoney cards, automatic membership renewal, referrals to insurance agent. Also will sell amusement park and special attraction tickets, and travel related merchandise.
- Preparing AAATripTik® travel routings, marked road maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials.
- Make hotel and car rental reservations for members, and provide travel destination information.
- Issue passport photos.
- Accept payments for the various products, provide accurate change and receipts; balance and reconcile cash drawer.
- 2-3 years of customer-facing sales and service experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communications with sales focus;
- Strong PC/Windows and internet skills, with accurate keyboarding and data entry skills;
- Familiar with common office equipment, and knowledge of basic accounting functions;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid notary license.
- HS Diploma or GED.
The selected candidate must successfully complete Auto Club pre-employment assessments, criminal background check, and drug screenings.
We offer employees an outstanding benefit package including: FREE AAAPlus membership, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match. Optional medical, dental and vision coverage is available.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE