Claims Litigation Examiner
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Immediate need for an experienced Claims Litigation Examiner for a Contract Assignment. You will guide outside defense counsel towards prompt resolution of complex claims in litigation. Claims will include Molestation cases, cases involving Special Education, Employer Practice Liability cases as well as general injury cases.
You will be helping an organization with a unique purpose. They exist to serve their members and to protect and conserve educational resources for the benefit of students in California public schools and colleges. As a group, they provide insurance and risk management solutions to nearly 150 California public schools and community colleges.
Qualities and experiences required for the role:
· Thorough knowledge of commercial lines insurance products and coverages.
· Strong background in adjusting or supervising complex commercial casualty claims such as molestation cases, cases involving Special Education, Employer Practice Liability cases as well as general injury cases.
· Litigation management experience required.
· Law degree desirable but not required.
Apply for Claims Litigation Examiner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly