Insurance Customer Service Representative
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Answer and respond to inbound customer calls.
- Answer and respond to walk in customers.
- Retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiation, and policy review.
- Process customer payments and make alternate payment arrangements as needed.
- Process changes to customer policies.
- Respond to customer inquiries or problems and explain processing procedures.
- Process claims for customer insurance policies.
- Research and resolve customer complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell or refer bank products and services.
- Quote or requote insurance policies for new or existing business.
- Prepares and/or assists with commercial proposals.
- Interface directly with insurance companies on all personal lines, new business, existing business, correspondence to underwriter and receiving office, and endorsement requests.
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply for Insurance Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly