Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
- Annual bonus performance incentive program
- Company paid pension plan
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Phenomenal Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Training Claims foundation courses
What you'll do:
When you join the AAA Texas as a Casualty Adjuster, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. Under the general supervision of the Claims Management,
Investigate, analyze, evaluate and negotiate casualty/liability claims employing discretion and independent judgment and harmonizing such functions with state and federal law with historical company, technical and customer service Best Practices.
QualificationsWhat you bring:
- Four year college degree desired or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience handling casualty/liability claims preferred.
- Computer and line of business technical software literate.
- Broad understanding of insurance principles.
- Visible knowledge of fault assessment and subrogation principles required.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE