Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental & vision after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly incentives for achieving established production tiers
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
What you'll do:
When you join the AAA Texas as an Auto Field Appraiser, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. Under the general supervision of Claims Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Investigation, evaluation and negotiation of higher, more complex claims
- Employ discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical and customer service best practices
- This position requires the highest level of technical skills
- Conduct phone and/or field investigations to determine liability and damages
- Identify and obtain statements from insureds, claimants and witnesses
- Comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues
Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
What you bring:
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) desired
- Experience servicing claims of the highest complexity required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-related software preferred
- Advanced understanding of insurance principles necessary
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills among peers required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE