Senior Auto Product Analyst
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This opportunity positions you for great exposure with senior executive team. It is a heavy growth opportunity that offers the ability to make a direct impact in a key state for this carrier.
About the Role: Independently develop and manage insurance products and key analytical processes. Identify product issues and opportunities. Manage one of two key programs in California.
About the Carrier: Work for a carrier where the focus is on the customer. All product development, service initiatives, and expansion plans are guided by the requests of the valued client. Striving for excellence in every detail, from policy offerings and insurance products to the organization’s hiring and training programs. Not just talking but doing through donations of millions to programs such as Step Up for Students and other programs to benefit communities.
Target Skills and Experiences Required:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or related with strong mathematics scores.
- Strong computer skills and data analytics/database skills, ie. Sequel Server, SAS, etc.
- Demonstrated success of insurance pricing and product management processes.
- Experience with auto products in California.
- Enjoys fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
*This opportunity offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply for Senior Auto Product Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly