National Catastrophe Manager
- Career Level
Nexxus Solutions Group is a managed repair program working directly with the insurance industry. We have an international network of mitigation companies, contractors and service providers who mitigate, repair or restore the damage caused by a loss and all backed by a three-year workmanship warranty. Our network members go through an in-depth credentialing process ensuring they are licensed, carry the appropriate insurance and pass criminal background checks. We manage the claim from start to finish, offering reduced loss costs and cycle times to the Insurer and a higher satisfaction level and peace of mind to the Insured.
Position Summary: National Catastrophe Manager
Our growing company is seeking an experienced catastrophe leader with a focus on roofing; working directly with our roofing network and the clients we serve. This individual will oversee a growing line of business from an operational and client perspective. This leader will be responsible in updating operational best practices as well as continuing to enhance our overall corporate strategy. The ideal candidate for this position possesses proven leadership skills as well as a strong ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that encourages team work and corporate growth.
National Catastrophe Manager responsibilities and duties:
- Oversee the operations of the roofing process and network
- Improve the business processes to ensure delivery of a seamless and effective roofing network and product delivery
- Work closely with other departmental managers ensuring overall implementation of new clients and product launches
- Be the face of the company when dealing with current and future clients
- Work closely with our recruiting and vetting teams to ensure we have continued geographical coverage and roofers/contractors that deliver exceptional quality and enhance the customer experience.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the process and if needed make recommendations to change
- Develop financial and staffing plans
National Catastrophe Manager qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 plus years in construction most notably understanding the roofing repair/replace process/protocol
- Five plus years in a leadership role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior business development experience a plus
- A good understanding of the Property and Casualty insurance business lines
- Prior product development experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for National Catastrophe Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly