Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Road to Success Starts Here!
As a Red Hat Linux Application Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for daily operations and maintenance of IT systems.
Platforms include Red Hat Linux version 6 and 7, Tomcat, JBOSS, Microsoft Server version 2008 through 2016, VMWARE version 6, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
With the identified platforms, you will be required to support applications that are either in-house developed Java or off-the shelf software like Adobe Experience Manager.
You will be required to keep these IT systems maintained and optimized through daily, weekly, and monthly system tuning and periodic system maintenance.
Day-to-day operations will require interfacing with other IT departments, developers and project management.
Manage testing and implementation of upgrades and changes to supported systems following change control processes.
Extensive experience in installing, Configuring and troubleshooting web servers.
Work skills should include:
- Satellite/Subscription Management, Kickstart, yum, rpm, patching, DNS, NFS, NTP, postfix, iptables, SELinux, LVM, bonding.
- Ability to write & debug shell scripts using ksh and bashInstall, troubleshooting and maintaining RHEL servers.
- Security: iptables, SELinux and firewall zoning.
- Hypervisor - use of VMware, Hyper-V and Oracle VM.
- Load Balancers such as Big IP F5.
- Knowledge of Centos or Ubuntu is a plus.
- On-call rotation with other team members.
- Experience with automation tools for infrastructure and application deployment. E.g. Puppet, Chef, Spinnaker, Urban Code Deploy, Familiarity of cloud platform implementation is a plus.
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 3-5 years of related Linux experience.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE