Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This senior role within the Procurement department will be dedicated to lead the strategic sourcing of technology based products and services, while helping to drive the transformation of the Procurement department to a commodity based sourcing structure.
Working closely with Senior Managers and key stakeholders from the Information Systems group (IS) this person will develop long term strategic sourcing strategies and deliver competitive solutions that provide the greatest competitive value for the enterprise. Information Systems delivers technology solutions across the enterprise.
* Acting as the key point of contact for the IS team regarding the sourcing of complex, mission critical technology systems, products and services, including software, SaaS/Cloud software, computer hardware, telecommunications/networking services, and professional services.
* Leading, executing and acting as a mentor to others on complex RFX's (RFI, RFQ, RFP) including needs assessment, information gathering, technical stakeholder discussions, drafting of RFX's, vendor research, vendor negotiations, analysis and presentation of results.
* Working hand in hand with IS stakeholders, vendors and legal counsel to draft, negotiate and manage a wide array of technology contracts, for example, software license and support agreements, reseller purchase agreements, professional service agreements and statements of work, hardware purchase and support agreements, telecom service agreements, and outsourcing agreements.
* Managing key vendor relationships to ensure business needs are being met and ensuring competitive, sustainable solutions to the business.
* 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in IT Strategic Sourcing and contract negotiation
* Strong oral and written communication skills including report/proposal preparation, presentations to Executives and all levels of Management / external contacts
* Experience working in a complex IT environment and with hardware/software manufacturers, resellers and professional services organizations is required
* Bachelor's degree is required
* High level of organization and the ability to focus on contract details while driving negotiation cycles
* Willingness and ability to travel within the United States to industry association events and conferences as required to meet standards for business growth and development.
* Demonstrated ability to bring in, evaluate and apply new conceptual models to approve the effectiveness of the Strategic Sourcing function
* Past experience directly managing teams of people highly preferred
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE