Quality Assurance Analyst - Property and Casualty Insurance
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is a diversified specialty property/casualty insurer with offices in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Hallmark markets, underwrites and services approximately half a billion dollars annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
Job Summary: Perform testing of insurance applications. Development and execution of test scripts and evaluation and documentation of results. Document and
investigate system issues. Manage tickets for application defects and change requests and interface with internal and external technology resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties assigned as
- Execute and streamline/improve existing test scripts and test plans
- Analyze test results
- Develop new test scripts as needed
- Document test results and system issues
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to resolve issues
- Work closely with others in a team environment
Education and/or Experience
- 3-5 years of P&C insurance industry Quality Assurance Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- 3-5 years related insurance processing experience with policy and/or claim operational experience, or insurance testing experience preferred.
- Manual testing experience required
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible with ability to easily adapt to changing priorities, business needs and job duties
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and recommend suggestions for improvement
- Work closely with others to coordinate and complete projects
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be highly dedicated and organized, efficient and self-motivated
Advanced Microsoft Office and SQL skills