Premium Auditor - Workers' Compensation
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Ascendant Underwriters (Ascendant) is a Florida based licensed MGA specializing in the placement of commercial lines insurance products and program management services with an emphasis on the Hispanic Market. Ascendant’s core operating philosophy focuses on facilitating insurance agents’ business transactions with an emphasis on providing excellence and professionalism in servicing the needs of agents. Ascendant executes its business strategy through state of the art software and technology that maximizes operating efficiency. We are dedicated to establishing and nurturing long-term relationships with our agent business partners, which differentiates us from other MGA’s. Ascendant focuses on providing training, monitoring performance/ loss ratios and providing incentives for the production growth.
Ascendant is looking for the next generation of industry professionals. If you’re looking for a company that offers stability, great benefits and compensation, with a strong emphasis on values and integrity, then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part of Ascendant’s Team!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to reviewing results of audits with underwriters, insureds and Premium Audit leadership. Identifying opportunities to resolve discrepancies, reviewing certificates of insurance and determining which class codes applies to specific risk exposures, reviewing claims activity on the insurance policies to ensure that the employee class code is consistent and accurate, and providing effective customer service throughout the life cycle of the Premium Audit functions.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2+ years of insurance premium audit experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate or advanced computer and typing skills, including Excel, e-mail and internet applications
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Ability to travel within a reasonable territory if necessary
- Good communication and exceptional writing skills
Ascendant offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance currently available through Neighborhood Health Plan. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Gap Insurance: Gap Insurance currently available through Trans America. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Short Term Disability: STD is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of benefits and rates attached.
- Dental Insurance: Dental Insurance currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee. Schedule of rates and coverage attached.
- Supplemental Insurance: Which includes Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer, Vision, and Long Term Disability is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan: Retirement plan available through ADP. Employee can contribute from a 1% to 90% of pre-tax salary to the plan each year. Plan also allows contributions on an after-tax basis through Roth 401(k) contributions.
- We offer a generous vacation and sick/personal day’s package.
This position is located at the corporate office in Coral Gables.
Keywords: Premium Auditor - Auditor - Workers Comp - WC - Workers Compensation - Insurance - Bilingual - Miami - Audit - Auditing
Apply for Premium Auditor - Workers' Compensation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly