Claims Adjuster - Property Damage
Ascendant Claims Services LLC, (an affiliate of Ascendant Commercial Insurance Inc.), is a third party claims administrator committed to providing best in class claims adjudication solutions. Excellence and professionalism in serving the needs of our agents and insureds is Ascendant’s core operating philosophy.
Ascendant is looking for the next generation of industry professionals! If you’re looking for a company that offers stability, great benefits and compensation; with a strong emphasis on values, integrity, employee relations, and customer service then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part of the Ascendant team!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to effectively managing an inventory of claims by maintaining good production numbers, high customer service levels and accuracy. The property damage adjuster will investigate and evaluate automobile, property damage, and bodily injury claims for liability and confirm the applicable coverage.
- Property Damage Claims Adjuster is responsible for Conducting a prompt, thorough and fair investigation by obtaining relevant facts to determine coverage, origin, and extent of loss.
- Property Damage Claims Adjuster is responsible for Identifying and applying coverages and limits.
- Property Damage Claims Adjuster is responsible for Gathering information from witnesses, claimants, and insured in order to establish liability and damages.
- Property Damage Claims Adjuster is responsible for Reviewing information compiled from the interviews to complete the report and determine whether and how much to pay a claimant.
Our Adjuster should possess the following:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience handling property damage claims in the commercial insurance industry.
- Must have a valid Florida all lines adjuster license.
- Full understanding of property damage claims investigations and claims processing.
- Possesses a good understanding and negotiation skills with comparative negligence situations.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving and organizational skills.
- Bilingual ( preferred )
Ascendant offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance currently available through Neighborhood Health Plan. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Gap Insurance: Gap Insurance currently available through Trans America. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Short Term Disability: STD is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of benefits and rates attached.
- Dental Insurance: Dental Insurance currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee. Schedule of rates and coverage attached.
- Supplemental Insurance: Which includes Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer, Vision, and Long Term Disability is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan: Retirement plan available through ADP. Employee can contribute from a 1% to 90% of pre-tax salary to the plan each year. Plan also allows contributions on an after-tax basis through Roth 401(k) contributions.
- We offer a generous vacation and sick/personal days package.
This position is located at the corporate headquarters in Coral Gables.
Keywords: Property - Damage - Property Damage - Claims - Claims Adjuster - Adjuster - All Lines - Licensed - Insurance - Investigation