Claims Resolution Representatives
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Ascendant Claims Services’ LLC (an affiliate of Ascendant Commercial Insurance, Inc.) is a third party claims administrator committed to providing best in class claims adjudication solutions. Excellence and professionalism in serving the needs of our agents and insureds is Ascendant’s core operating philosophy.
Ascendant is looking for the next generation of industry professionals! If you’re looking for a company that offers stability, great benefits and compensation, with a strong emphasis on values, integrity, employee relations, and customer service, then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part of the Ascendant team!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to our customers, completing notice of loss reports, answering inquiries, assisting the adjusters with clerical functions, maintaining a 2% or less abandoned call rate and maintaining a clean e-mail inbox.
Our Claims Resolution Specialist should possess the following:
- 2-3 years’ customer service experience in commercial lines
- Insurance knowledge preferred but not required.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Bilingual ( preferred )
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office , primarily Excel
- Preferably experienced in paperless environment
- Self-Motivated and goal oriented individual
- Great customer service skills
- Good communication and exceptional writing skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Ascendant offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance currently available through Neighborhood Health Plan. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Gap Insurance: Gap Insurance currently available through Trans America. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Short Term Disability: STD is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of benefits and rates attached.
- Dental Insurance: Dental Insurance currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee. Schedule of rates and coverage attached.
- Supplemental Insurance: Which includes Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer, Vision, and Long Term Disability is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan: Retirement plan available through ADP. Employee can contribute from a 1% to 90% of pre-tax salary to the plan each year. Plan also allows contributions on an after-tax basis through Roth 401(k) contributions.
- We offer a generous vacation and sick/personal days package.
This position is located out of the corporate headquarters in Coral Gables.
Keywords: Customer Service - CSR - Claims - Resolution - Insurance - Commercial Lines
Apply for Claims Resolution Representatives
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly