Marketing Representatives - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Ascendant Underwriters, LLC is a Florida based licensed MGA specializing in the placement of commercial lines insurance products and program management services with an emphasis on the Hispanic Market. Ascendant’s core operating philosophy focuses on facilitating insurance agents’ business transactions with an emphasis on providing excellence and professionalism in servicing the needs of agents. Ascendant executes its business strategy through state of the art software and technology that maximizes operating efficiency. We are dedicated to establishing and nurturing long-term relationships with our agent business partners, which differentiates us from other MGA’s. Ascendant focuses on providing training, monitoring performance/ loss ratios and providing incentives for the production growth.
Ascendant is looking for the next generation of industry professionals! If you’re looking for a company that offers stability, great benefits and compensation; with a strong emphasis on values, integrity, employee relations, and customer service then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part of the Ascendant team!
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Representative is to grow their territory’s business by exceeding sales goals through successful pipeline management, from prospecting and engaging insurance agencies by identifying the classes of business for which we provide coverage. To do so, he or she will use strategies and techniques including but not limited to e-mail and phone prospecting, online and face to face presentations, and world-class consultative service. We will provide full in-depth training.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4+ years of sales experience in the Commercial Insurance Industry (Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Commercial Auto and Garage Liability Coverages).
- 4-year degree (preferred but not required).
- Bilingual, English /Spanish (preferred but not required).
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong relationship builder and highly motivated.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, senior Managers and or the Executive team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
Ascendant offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance currently available through Neighborhood Health Plan. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Gap Insurance: Gap Insurance currently available through Trans America. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of healthcare benefits and rates attached.
- Short Term Disability: STD is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Shared contribution between employer and employee. Schedule of benefits and rates attached.
- Dental Insurance: Dental Insurance currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee. Schedule of rates and coverage attached.
- Supplemental Insurance: Which includes Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer, Vision, and Long Term Disability is currently available through Guardian Life Insurance Company. Fully paid by the employee.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan: Retirement plan available through ADP. Employee can contribute from a 1% to 90% of pre-tax salary to the plan each year. Plan also allows contributions on an after-tax basis through Roth 401(k) contributions.
- We offer a generous annual vacation and sick/personal time package.
Keywords: Marketing - Sales - Customer Service - Territory Management - Bilingual - Workers’ Compensation - General Liability - Commercial Auto - Garage Liability - Coverages
Apply for Marketing Representatives - Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly