Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Peachtree Special Risk Brokers, LLC is looking for an Assistant Broker to join our team! The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the clerical, administrative process, and management of the Broker’s book of business for both renewals and new business.
- Completes and files documentation required for risk acceptance determination.
- Collaborates with Broker and Associate Broker with regards to coverages, changes in coverages, and perils.
- Verifies complete and proper coding.
- Services the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, administration and sales.
- Confirms appropriate filings in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Quality Control guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of successful insurance experience.
- College degree.
- Current State insurance license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.