Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Under limited supervision, demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the activities performed related to engineering support, installation and/or operations of infrastructure technologies. Plans at a tactical level and manages the effective use of technology resources for assigned projects and functions. May direct assigned project staff to design, develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology area. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, databases, software/hardware technologies and tools. Facilitates and/or participates in the design and development of database systems. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities. This job is a team lead.
Participates in design, engineering, analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting of company's network infrastructure and services, including switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WiFi, VPN devices, WAN protocols, and knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as BGP.
- Design and implement network solutions to support a wide variety of business applications.
- Contribute to research and evaluation / recommendations of new technologies.
- Collaborate with peers to proactively identify potential issues and areas of improvements in existing network environment.
- Maintain detailed documentation for IT infrastructure.
- Provide third level of support troubleshooting issues affecting our network.
- Assist in the execution of departmental and corporate programs
- Leverage infrastructure technology to develop and/or redesign solutions
- Work with the application areas and lines of business to provide technology solutions to support business needs.
- Build, leverage, and maintain effective alliances across technical and business communities to achieve efficient and effective results
- Multi-task and/or prioritize according to business priorities and production availability requirements
- Present findings, updates and recommendations to all levels of management, up to and including C level executives
- Gaining industry experience and exposure to seed new ideas with respect to the companies best interests
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or a related field preferred.
- 7 years of experience in Technology preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a technical lead preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Network, Database, Server, Storage etc. preferred.
Expert knowledge of one or more of the following technical skills:
- Foundational IT Infrastructure Operating Systems Software
- Knowledge of process discipline and IDLC methodology
High School diploma or equivalent required. 5 years of experience in Technology required.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE