The desktop support specialist is responsible for providing assistance to internal computer users. This position involves answering questions and resolving computer problems in person, via the telephone or by e-mail. In addition, the position will image workstations and deliver and provide set up for users, install, upgrade and troubleshoot servers, PC's and printers. This position has considerable user contact and requires great communication and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of help desk support experience:
- Application Support
- Printer Management
- Server Management
- IP Phone System issues
- Network issues
- Design, install, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot Windows Server, Windows Desktop, MacOS, local area networks
- Work with other team members and end-users to diagnose and resolve technology issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows & MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be collaborative with and communicate clearly with all levels of employees
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to excel in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Position requires some off hours on-call availability
- A+ or equivalent certifications a plus but not required
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions, the company operates the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry and provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks to maintain a safe, drug-free work environment.