Are you a self-starter; are you enthusiastic; do you love helping people; are you career minded? You have come to the right place! We are looking for people just like you!
HPOne anticipates hiring hundreds of Licensed Health Agents in 2018. We are looking for determined, self-motivated and passionate sales professionals who want to make a difference in people’s lives and achieve their own personal and professional goals. We represent all the major insurance carriers and present clients with the options to meet their needs. We provide and maintain your state licenses in multiple states. All sales are conducted over the phone and there is No Cold Calling and HPOne provides all “winning leads.” We invest in your success by offering comprehensive and ongoing training, high quality leads, cutting edge technology and lots of support. We will invest 12 weeks of paid training time at $18 per hour for you to be a successful licensed broker agent! During this paid training, you will learn all about the carriers you will support, the resources available to you and everything else you will need to be a top producer. Once out of training, you will receive an hourly wage and very attractive commission plan plus the potential to earn renewals on business you write!
An agent makes on average around $50K per year in the first 2 years and $60-65K in the years after. Many agents make more that this with the top sales agent making over $100K. PLUS your first year to include commission and bonus incentives! You will also be eligible for benefits including paid vacations, health insurance, and 401-K, just to name a few.
So what do you say? Now go ahead and submit your resume and come join one of the fastest growing companies, according to Inc. 5000.
What are some of the attributes you should have?
- Tenacious, driven, and have a passion for sales
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to comprehend and clearly articulate product knowledge from various healthcare insurance plans to prospective members/callers
- Present and explain various insurance plans using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
- Through active listening, conduct a thorough needs analysis with each client and determine the most appropriate insurance plan based on a combination of price and value from the carriers we represent
- Be detailed orientated, motivated and a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in peoples’ lives
What are some of the responsibilities?
- Ability to meet monthly goals
- Comfortably navigate technology while listening and talking on the phone
- Assist clients in the application process and ensure that all required information is accurate and compliant with all applicable rules and regulations
- Submit applications in a timely manner
- Understand and adhere to all company, carrier and/or CMS related policies and procedures
- Perform accurately and timely data entry
- Driven by making sales and not afraid to “ask” for the sale
- A current and valid FL health license
- A current and valid FL life license- preferred
- Prior Medicare experience is a plus, but not required
- Proven track record for hitting sales goals
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.